July, please don’t go! I’m so not ready for August because before we know it, it will be Fall! I feel like I haven’t been to the beach enough to say goodbye to summer yet! I did do some fun things in July though. Here were some of my highlights from the seventh month of 2013:
- Went to another fabulous dinner at Baco Mercat in Downtown Los Angeles
- Entertained my family and Matthew’s for 4th of July! We also lit sparklers!
- I was featured in the August issue of People Style Watch!! I shared a spread with my favorite Olivia Palermo..almost died!!
- Went to lunch with my Dad, just the two of us! Then we walked around Beverly Hills and window shopped.
- Top night of the month goes to seeing Grease at The Hollywood Bowl with two of my best friends. It was a sing-a-long! So much fun!
- Celebrated Matthew’s birthday!! I
- Picnicked outside under a big, beautiful tree.
- Shared some photos from our anniversary shoot!
- Went to Max and Lubov Azria’s stunning home and oohed and aahed over Resort 2014!