How is August already over? I felt like this month went by extremely fast. Probably because Matthew and I were both out of town a lot. We had one trip together in Cambria, but other than that it was Austin and Palm Springs for me, and New York, Chicago, San Francisco, and two camping trips for him! I’m kind of ready for a more laid back fall, although we are going to New York next week! Yikes! That crept up on us fast!
Here were some of my highlights from the eighth month of 2013:
- Ginger had a play date with Romeo! She also just got a haircut yesterday since we’re getting a little bit of a heatwave in LA!
- I went to Austin for Texas Style Council. I had so much fun at the conference, finally meeting some longtime blogging friends, and also exploring the city! So much good food in that city!
- Matthew and I went to Cambria with my parents for a short but sweet weekend. We were so excited that Ginger got to come too!
- I went to Las Vegas for WWD MAGIC, a fashion tradeshow that happens twice a year. We had the best view from our hotel room!
- I had lots of Mexican food this month, but this meal was particularly special. Loved the soy chorizo and horchata!
- Sat in the hair chair! Got a cut and color for fall!
- I was so excited to go to the Tacori dinner hosted by Wendy from Wendy’s Lookbook. She’s my favorite!
- Matthew and I were luckily able to sneak in some dates nights and dinner dates with friends!
- Thank goodness for my one August beach day! It happened on the 31st, but better late than never!
What were your highlights from August 2013?
photos from my Instagram